Thursday, June 28, 2012

Did I mention that I love my grill?

I just love my grill, it will grill, smoke , steam, and bake! So here is something I baked on my grill.

I started with some chopped up onions,

 grated sharp cheddar,

 and some crumbled crispy bacon,

add a dash of season salt.








Then you whip up some eggs

with some good fresh milk










Mix it all together,

pour in into a buttered casserole dish,

place it on a good grill for 35 minutes,
and wha la...perfection.






I think this is such a simple recipe and tastes so yummy. I hope you try it, I think you will like it too. And what an easy way to serve a crowd without making toast for 10!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you used different techniques with your grill, Lucinda! For me, that’s the real essence of grilling. To keep it fun, you should try doing different things with it once in a while. Of course, safety and proper food preparation must never be forgotten. Thanks for sharing!

    Dione Drabble

    ReplyDelete