Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mary

Today Glenn found his cat, Mary with a hole in her hips.  Someone shot our cat all the way through her hips.  I am not the biggest fan of cats, but I detest abuse.  I just cannot believe that anyone had a reason other than pure evil, to shoot his cat.  Mary is a quiet, fixed female cat that stays close to home.  What crime could she have possibly been commiting?  Everytime I go outside and call her, Mary is within ear shot.  I don't have her confined, but how far away could she have been?

So the good news is that I took her to the vet and she is being treated.  Not a cheap adventure, I'm sure.  She will get sedation while they clean the infected wounds, then they will give her pain meds and antibiontics.  I am just appauled that some mom out there raised the rotten person that shot an innocent cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment