Friday, July 1, 2011

Honored visit

Today I had the honor of meeting Ted and Peggy Beals.  They are first, just a very nice couple, but they are working very hard for farmers like us and customers who would like great milk to drink.  Tedd works on the Weston A Price council, and he and Peggy work with Michigan fresh whole milk group, and she wrote a book Safe Handling- Consumers' Guide

They seemed pleased with the small amount of progress I have made, and gave me a ton of research to do.  Most of my progress, but not all, is just my plan for the future.  Getting big things done on a farm are done with tiny, slow baby steps.  But with one foot in front of the other, I will soon be looking back thinking how quickly things changed.

I would also like to publicly thank Don, a share holder, for taking the time to set the meeting up for me.  That was very generous, and much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment