Sunday, July 24, 2011

Can someone please explain this to me?

I really don't understand what our own country is doing to itself.  The senate just voted out any subsidies for ethanol.  Now I can't say that I disagree with that.  I personally think all that government help is just another opportunity for snakes to figure out the loopholes. 

Are we still giving big oil companies tax breaks and government money?

I know we support Brazil making fuel out of cane sugar.  Most knuckle headed Americans eat more sugar than they do corn!  Won't we starve our own fat children if we use up sugar on fuel?  Oh, or maybe it's because they prefer the much worse high-fructose corn syrup for their morbidly obese darlings.

So we can support foreign oil coming in, but not our own renewable fuel?  It does not make sense, please explain it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment