Friday, May 27, 2011

Now I Know!!!!

I got Sadie her lovely Old English Sheep Dog just before the dog, Sarah turned one.  I had this great idea that I would turn her into an assist dog for Sadie.  For some reason I just kept pushing that plan on the back burner.  Last week I decided I needed to get it going.  I showed up at the trainers and looking at Sarah's papers realized that she is turning 4 in a couple days!  Way to put things off a bit, Cindy.

Then we started our one on one class.  We had an out of control dog and an out of control kid both running and pulling on each other with absolutely no intent to listen to me or the trainer.  Now I know why I was dragging my feet!

What a great trainer, by the end of our 30 minute class she had us all on track.  I have got my work cut out for me, but now that I started, I am sticking with it to the end.  I will keep you all posted as to how we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment