Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I would like to introduce my partners in crime

Cherie is my sister out law.  She is the widow Milligan, married to my husbands middle brother, Steve who we lost a few years back.  However we did decide to keep his wife.  Hey, she works like a borrowed mule.  We usually try to be nice and feed her on the weekends between jobs like shoveling sand and mulch.

Jeana, with her sun scorched face, is a friend's daughter, but I claim her as my niece.  She is staying here and helping me run the place.  She is my friend, my kids nanny, and kitchen girl, but her hands seem to fit a shovel handle just fine, too.

Seriously, these two girls work hard to make me look good.  I get a ton done, but all because they are here helping me out all the time.  Thank you Cherie and Jeana!

No comments:

Post a Comment