Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow!!!

Today we got our first snow!  I was so excited that I picked up all my painters stuff, packed it away and sent him a message that he was being temporarily evicted from my kitchen.  I'm sorry, I had to bake and make my kitchen smell good.  Besides, I needed to make nice warm comfort food for my husband who is out working in the cold.  So I made chicken and noodles (yum, and warm), and made some delightful cinnamon rolls for later.  Now he can have the kitchen back. 

In the morning the kids and I are off to Chicago.  We are planning to spend some time at the Science and Technology Museum.  I am also planning to go to a week day mass at the beautiful St. John Cantius Church.  We are hoping not to get stuck in a lake effect snow while we are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment