Monday, November 14, 2011

American Made Boots!!

I love the Internet for finding just what you want.  I needed to buy my kids new winter boots, they keep outgrowing them.  I am one picky shopper when it comes to boots.  Most kids boots are a joke to me, we go out and play for hours in the freezing cold so we need a real winter boot.  Most boots are just thin on the bottom or the liner is sewn in so you can't get it dry between play times.

I found boots that every kid should have.  They are MADE IN AMERICA and they are good for -40 degrees.  That means you can play for hours and not get cold feet.  The boot company is actually Canadian owned, and family owned.  Check them out for yourself  at Kamik boots.  And they have some cute boots for all seasons.

Please help me put Americans to work.  I am happy the Chinese people are being pulled out of poverty, but I think the scale has tipped to a point that we are trading them economies by over purchasing their goods.  I am really reading labels before I buy.  You should do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment