Monday, September 6, 2010

What's up?

We are running more water to the heifers so we can do some more rotational grazing.  My question is this, who is more interested in what the trencher is doing, me or the heifers?  I love how completely nosey they are.
I had Glenn take this shot for me.  It's me on the digger and our right hand man, Jay.   He came along to see what I was up to, and ended up shoveling the big stones out when I hit them.  But because most of the time he was watching and waiting, I had to get a shot of me working with him just watching.
So the digger machine was only half the fun.  I still had to do the end where we are going to tap into the existing water line and electricity.  I just kept telling myself how glad I was that I only had to do the end by hand, not all 150 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment