Tuesday, August 2, 2011

You are welcome, Teagen!

What an awesome day!  Several years ago a friend's daughter asked if she could finish out high school at my house.  Poor thing, she was used to the city, but she took off working her little heart out on our farm.  Looking back I always feel bad for being so hard on her.

The first time I paid for her college classes I remember asking a fiend if she thought I was crazy, it was a couple thousand dollars out of our pockets.  She wisely advised me to go for it, "You will never look back when Teagen is successful and be sorry you helped."

Today I got flowers dropped off at the house for me.  The card reads "I got my first real paycheck!  I couldn't have done it without you.  I love you so much!"  Cathlene was right, I sure don't have any regrets for helping out such a hard working young lady.

Teagen, I am so honored to have you in my life, and what a great job you are doing with the opportunity you were given.

No comments:

Post a Comment